For all the latest on the DSS Law QLD Sportscar Championship including race reviews, photo's, competitor info and more, go to our facebook page!
If your not on Facebook you can still view the page via the portal window here ----->
Our forum is the place to go to discuss any racing related topics and to post cars and parts in the For Sale section.
- Lakeside lap times less than 51.99 seconds
- Class record stands at 48.9 seconds.
- Cars such as Chiron, Juno, V8 Radical, West, FIA CN cars like Tatuus, Wolf
- Lakeside laptimes between 52.0 and 54.99 seconds
- Cars lsuch as Radical SR3, Shohr, West
- Lakeside laptimes between 55.0 and 57.99 seconds
- Cars such as Mallock, Clubmans, ADR, Minetti
- Lakeside laptimes greater than 58.0 seconds
- Cars such as Clubmans, Minetti, Westfield, Mallock
- The Stuart Paterson Memorial Trophy is presented to the driver who improves their Personal Best (PB) lap time the most times through the year.
Click the link below to view the current version of the 2019 DSS Law QLD Sportscars Championship Supplementry Regulations
All cars and drivers must conform to the QLD Raceways Racers event operating manual.
To view please click the link below.
It is recommended that all vehicles follow the basic CAMS guidelines in regards to safety and eligibilty.